By becoming a Player Sponsor (5) at Kirk Deighton Rangers AFC, you will receive the opportunity to get your business (or name if you are an individual sponsoring) in front of our many followers.
As of the 20th June 2019:
Our Facebook posts had reached an audience of 6,319 people (Between 23rd May to the 6th June 2019) Our average reach per week is over 2,300 people (information gained from Facebook 20th June 2019)
Our Twitter feed has 1,604 followers (information gained from Twitter 20th June 2018)
Our Instagram account has only been active since the 5th October 2018, and already we have 115 followers and increasing on a daily basis (information gained from Instagram 20th June 2019)
Our Website has had over 34,100 page views since its launch in May 2018. We also have an audience base of over 5,000 users (information gained from Google Analytics 20th June 2019)
Your business could reach all these potential clients for just £20.00 Inc VAT.
What can we offer you or your business:
Your logo and a link to your website (or website of your choice 1, 2) on your chosen players profile page on our website.
Your logo and a visual link to your website (or website of your choice 1, 2) will have a 5-second slide on any KDRFC TV productions that are made featuring on both our website and YouTube Channel (3) featuring your chosen player as it's main focus.
Your logo will feature on any printed (E.G. match photos) that appear on our social media channels (4)
If you would like to become a player sponsor, please contact our Media Officer, Pete Arnett, by using the form below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS ONE SPONSOR PER PLAYER AT PRESENT AND IS DONE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING KIRK DEIGHTON RANGERS AFC AND LOCAL GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL.
Terms & Conditions
(1) Certain restrictions apply, no pornographic websites or websites depicting human/animal cruelty in any shape or form. The Committee of Kirk Deighton Rangers AFC has the right to reject and refuse any website link that they deem may bring the club into disrepute. The website link is to be provided by the sponsor.
(2) The artwork/logo is to be provided by the sponsor. The Committee of Kirk Deighton Rangers AFC has the right to reject and refuse any logo that they deem may bring the club into disrepute.
(3) This is dependent on our Media Officer attending and taking videos at the game.
(4) Excluding Match Previews/ Event Previews that the club may hold or any news that requires the sponsorship to be removed, this requirement will be determined by the club.
(5) A Kirk Deighton Rangers AFC Player is one that appears on our FA Full Time Player Registration page on the FA website. Kirk Deighton Rangers AFC retains the right not to offer certain players for sponsorship.
(6) Payment to made before the sponsorship is active unless agreement made with Dan Jones (Chairman). Payment details and methods of accepting payment will be released when the agreement of sponsorship is reached.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.