By becoming our KDRAFC MEDIA Sponsor, you will receive the opportunity to get your business (or name if you are an individual sponsoring) in front of our many followers.
As of the 20th June 2020:
Our Facebook posts had reached an audience of 6,691 people (Between 1st June to the 19th June 2020) Our average reach per week is over 2,298 people (information gained from Facebook 20th June 2020)
Our Twitter feed has 1,489 followers (information gained from Twitter 20th June 2020)
Our Instagram account has 177 followers and increasing on a daily basis (information gained from Instagram 20th June 2020)
Our Website has had over 29,316 page views since June 2019. We also have an audience base of over 5,345 users (information gained from Google Analytics 20th June 2020)
Your business could reach all these potential clients for just £200.00 Inc VAT. (5)
What can we offer you or your business:
Your logo and a link to your website (or website of your choice 1, 2) on the sponsor's section of our website.
Your logo and a visual link to your website (or website of your choice 1, 2) will have its own 6-second slide after the opening titles of any KDRAFC TV productions that are made and featured on both our website and YouTube Channel (3).
If you would like to become our KDRAFC MEDIA sponsor, please contact our Media Officer, Pete Arnett, by using the form below.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING KIRK DEIGHTON RANGERS AFC AND LOCAL GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL.
Terms & Conditions
(1) Certain restrictions apply, no pornographic websites or websites depicting human/animal cruelty in any shape or form. The Committee of Kirk Deighton Rangers AFC have the right to reject and refuse any website link that they deem may bring the club into disrepute. The website link is to be provided by the sponsor.
(2) The artwork/logo is to be provided by the sponsor. The Committee of Kirk Deighton Rangers AFC have the right to reject and refuse any logo that they deem may bring the club into disrepute.
(3) This is dependent on our Media Officer attending and taking videos at the game.
(4) Payment to made before the sponsorship is active, unless agreement made with Dan Jones (Chairman). Payment details and methods of accepting payment will be released when agreement of sponsorship is reached.
(5) This runs from 1st August 2020 to the 31st July 2021. Following this, a new cycle commences and a new bill of £200.00 will be issued unless cancelled by either the club or the sponsoring business beforehand. If sponsorship is terminated by the sponsor, this will need to be done either by official email or by letter.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.